Taste of Heaven – Puff ‘n Stuff Catering
Puff ‘n Stuff Catering & Events has built an unsurpassed reputation for service and quality in Central Florida and Florida’s West Coast. From the smallest intimate dinner parties, to business functions, grand banquets, celebrations, weddings, disaster relief, and venue management, Puff ‘n Stuff Catering & Events provides all of your catering needs with elegance, creativity and style.
Our award-winning team loves to innovate and create exciting experiences. That’s why we frequently speak and share our passion across the country and around the world. Our teams of professional chefs, trained event staff, licensed and insured bartenders have the privilege of “performing” at numerous venues throughout Central Florida and Florida’s West Coast. Puff ‘n Stuff Catering is proudly recognized as a national leader in the catering industry.
Passionately perfecting life’s celebrations.
It’s more than a tagline, a mission statement or a mantra. It’s our way of life. One that we’ve been celebrating for 30 years!
Why Puff ’n Stuff and Heaven Event Venue is the perfect combo:
Personal Attention, Creative Cuisine, Superior Service, Unforgettable Experiences. Puff ‘n Stuff Catering creates unique menus drawing inspiration from our client’s vision and ideas, favorite foods, and event goals. Heaven Event Venue offers a blank canvas that allows the clients’ imagination to shine through in all of the details. Together we can create a customized, personal and memorable event experience for a one of a kind event.
What are some unique foods Combos you are creating?
We offer a variety of gourmet cuisine including continental, American, ethnic, vegetarian, and vegan, and accommodates dietary restrictions with style. Fresh, restaurant-inspired cuisine is our passion and it’s our goal to bring creative food to the forefront of each event.
Here are a few creations:
- Scallop Mousseline, Lemon Beurre Blanc, Tobiko, Shiso Leaf
- Florida Corn Dumpling, Ginger, Green Onion, Red Vinegar Ponzu
- Heirloom Tomato Salad- Burrata, balsamic vinegar, Thai basil oil, Mache
- Pan Roasted Chicken Breast- Moroccan BBQ sauce, spiced potatoes, corn puree
- Slice Steak- house steak sauce, goat cheese mashed potatoes
What is one tip that you would give a bride planning a menu in Central Florida?
Food is critical to your wedding, but it is only part of the dining experience. Engage your guests with all five senses. Ask about seasonal menu items taking advantage of fall, spring and summer flavor profiles. We like to drawing inspiration from clients’ favorite foods and restaurants, experiences and personality. Have fun with food.
A Heavenly Event is when:
1) Chef Bars are incorporated – it is an exciting way to incorporate food as entertainment into your event! Sprinkle these stations around for a fun, social atmosphere that gives your guests an exciting eating experience with many choices.
2) Signature Drinks are a great way to personalize your event and make it uniquely yours! Make a statement with a signature cocktail or “mocktail”.
3) Serving a variety of sweet, salty and fun Late Night Snacks will give guests the energy to keep the festivities going or create an exciting end to your evening. Mini milkshakes, gourmet grilled cheese sandwiches and sweet potato fries are the perfect fit for late night dancing. Who wouldn’t want to keep that party going?
What are 3 tips you can give someone that is looking to book at Heaven Event Venue?
1) Features a blank canvas and open floor plan. One of the few venues in Orlando that can accommodate over 300 guests with multiple spaces for easy transition for events that may need separate areas for cocktails, ceremony, presentation, breakouts etc . . .
2) The venue is very modern with built in lighting. Décor packages are available and make the design process very easy. They can book the vendors and make the arrangements.
3) Flexibility with hours.
With so many special products that are included, what is your personal favorite and why?
Lighting. The in-house LED allows you to customize the colors and the white walls allows for the color to shine through.
As Heaven is a blank slate, what is one outrageous themed event you would love to see in this space? Time Traveler’s Ball
Tell everyone they can dress up as one of two things; either a period specific costume that epitomizes the era, so Victorian clothes, future fashion, 60’s mini-dresses or you dress as a ‘time traveler’; this can be a Doctor Who type, or another time traveler from another show/movie, or one of your own design.
What inspires you to do what you love to do?
It is really exciting! I love seeing the spaces transformed in ever-creative ways and innovative ways to display and serve food. I enjoy the business development side of my role which includes lots of marketing activity such as attending exhibitions, networking and seeking out new venues. Nothing beats the feeling when an event comes to life as planned, and when you can share these moments with a team of like-minded people who have been working hours to make that moment happen! Every event is different. The opportunity to meet and socialize with people, develop and grow relationships with people as well as the ability to develop myself – professionally and as a person.
What are some of the food trends we are seeing in fall of 2016?
- Carving out Pumpkin such as our Pumpkin Ravioli, Pumpkin Risotto Ball, Pumpkin breads, desserts
- Highlighting autumn ingredients such butternut squash, beets, mushrooms
- Desserts – pies, macaroon cakes, crepe cakes — more non-traditional desserts
- Craft cocktails, craft beer from local breweries and local wines
Thank you Amy Pryor for sitting down with us and sharing all the amazing wonders that Puff n’ Stuff brings to the table! When you are ready to have your taste of Heaven… let us plan your event together! Contact us at Events@HeavenEventVenue.com